Garmin Cashback Offer Returns
Great Offer For Life Insurance
We have linked up with Zurich to offer you a great deal on your next life insurance policy.
Take out a Zurich life insurance policy with Chill and we’ll offer you a free Garmin Vivosmart 3 watch – valued at €150. And what’s more - you can avail of a 10% introductory discount and claim cashback off your policy!
With this special promotion, you can claim 4 months cashback off your premium at the end of year 1 – and 2 months cash back at the end of year 2. The cashback offer is subject to maintaining an average of 2,000 steps per day.
The Perfect App To Get You Fit!
To help you achieve your fitness goals, you can download the HeiaHeia fitness app to your smartphone. The app will assist you in reaching your goals whether it’s relating to running, losing weight or learning new yoga poses!
The Garmin Vivosmart 3 watch comes with great features and benefits including;
- A comfortable Sleek band to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight.
- Monitor wellness with all-day stress tracking.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology.
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity.
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max, fitness age and strength training.
If you’d like to take advantage of this great offer, simply call us on 01 400 3434 and we’ll set you up in no time!
Full Terms and Conditions
- One Garmin Vivosmart 3 voucher provided per life insured.
- Offer is open to single and dual policies. For dual policies, one or both lives may avail of the offer, but if only one life insured participates then the cashback amount will be calculated based on the participating life’s premium only.
- Promotion applies to Guaranteed Term Protection proposals only.
- Online monthly direct debit policies only, with a minimum premium of €25 per month.
- €250 per month maximum premium applies to 10% discount.
- Discount does not apply for per mille loadings.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- Cannot be used for re-writes of existing Chill Insurance policies.
- In order to receive voucher for their Garmin Vivosmart 3 watch, the life insured must download the HeiaHeia App and consent to sharing their wearable watch data with Zurich, Garmin, HeiaHeia and Zurich’s reinsurance partner.
- Premium cashbacks will be paid based on the discounted premium.
- At the end of year one, four months cashback will be administered via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the 12th month’s premium. Payment is dependent on recording an average of 2,000 steps per day over the first 12 months.
- All unique links emailed to obtain the Garmin watch will have an expiry date of three months from time of receipt. Links not used or where one fails to join the HeiaHeia platform or obtain their Garmin watch by this date will expire and the promotion will no longer be open in order to participate in.
- Zurich Insurance must receive twelve months of consecutive premiums in order to qualify for the four month cashback. No Cashback will be paid in respect of policies where there has been fewer than twelve months of consecutive premiums and the policy must be in force at the time of payment of the cashback.
- The four months premium refund is subject to a maximum refund of €1,000.
- At the end of year two, two months cashback will be administered via EFT and will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the 24th month’s premium. Payment is dependent on recording an average of 2,000 steps per day over the second 12 months. Zurich Insurance must receive 24 months of consecutive premiums for the two month cashback. No rebate will be paid in respect of policies where Zurich Insurance has received fewer than 24 months of consecutive premiums and the policy must be in force at the time of payment of the cashback.
- The two months premium refund is subject to a maximum refund of €500.
- The Garmin watch shall be issued with Garmin standard warranty. Zurich Insurance makes no representation regarding, and has no liability to the customer regarding the fitness for the purpose or merchantability of the Garmin watch and Zurich Insurance excludes all liability to customer in this regard.
- Expiry date: This offer will run until 31 March 2018.