Customer Care Executives
Personal Lines Insurance
Chill Insurance is one of Ireland's fastest growing online Insurance providers. We search the market more than anyone else to give our customers better value and choice. Due to our continued expansion we are currently looking for a number of customer service executives.
The successful candidates will report directly to our team leaders / call centre manager.
- Being responsible for dealing with administration / processing insurance applications
- General administration
- Filing to scanning system diary management
- CIP qualification or working towards same
- Broker experience in personal lines insurance
- Providing an excellent professional service to clients by processing all enquiries on their insurance
- Must be focused, well informed, have excellent IT skills and be familiar with Relay and Spike software or similar
- The ability to work as part of a team and own initiative to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
The suitable candidates will be fully trained and we encourage our staff to further their education by completing the Insurance Industry Exams which will be fully paid for by the company.
We have a first class reputation in the marketplace for professionalism and excellence.
To apply for the role, simply hit Apply Now.