Contact Centre Sales Agent
Our sales agents work hard to help our customers get a great deal on their Insurance and ensure that all the needs of our customers are met.
The sales team are enthusiastic, energetic and driven people who want to develop their career within Insurance to become sales superstars. We have a number of part time and full time job openings with this team that we are currently accepting applications for.
Purpose of role
Our telesales agents work tirelessly to get the best insurance quote for our customers and highlight the features and benefits of the product on offer. Key to the role is recording customer information accurately with a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Telesales skills
- Customer Orientated
- Knowledgeable – regarding processes and products
Some of the characteristics we look for:
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets. Strong performance when it comes to meeting targets, deadlines and KPIs.
- A positive, "can do" attitude
- Believes in fair-play, doing the right thing for the customer every time
- Loves talking to people and is at home in a fast paced Contact Centre environment
- Looking to go places in their career
The following outline the key accountabilities of the role as they relate to our customers, teammates, compliance and your career development.
- Build great relationships with our customers.
- Compare our Insurers to match the right policy to meet our customer’s needs.
- Experience of consistently achieving set targets in telesales, quality and efficiency
- Be reliable and a great team member
- Experience of recording information accurately
- Know your stuff – keep your product knowledge up to date so you are giving our customer accurate information
- Commit to advancing your career by studying for industry exams.
- Interested in a career with Chill, put your hand up for additional responsibilities
Commit to work towards APA Qualification in General Insurance. The agent must complete the qualification within 18 months of joining the company.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance is an advantage.
- Strong PC Skills.
- Influencing skills – ability to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed and results-orientated person to prove themselves in a challenging role and fast-paced environment.
If you would like to join our team, or would like to find out more about the role, please send an email to email@example.com or click Apply Now.