Cookie Policy
We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience and help our marketing efforts. By continuing to browse, we'll assume you're happy for your browser to receive all cookies from our website. See our cookie policy for more.

How To Send Your Documents

What You Need To Do

If you have recently taken out a new car insurance policy with us, we will require a few documents. Over the coming days you should receive a new business pack in the post, which will outline the necessary documents that we require.

For most new car insurance policies we will require the below documents:

We can accept these documents as a scanned email attachment. If you are sending your documents via email, you can send them to

You can also Freepost them to Chill Insurance House, PO Box 14, Freepost, Kilrush, Co Clare.

To help us locate your file, please ensure the email includes your policy number, client reference or your name, date of birth and address.

If you do not have your no claims bonus or driving experience you will need to contact your last insurer.