Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
March 31st 2019
This Sunday, March 31st is Mother’s Day. Finding the perfect present for your Mum can be tricky so we’ve come up with a list of some great gift ideas that are guaranteed to show just how much you appreciate her.
Spa Treatment Voucher
Treat your Mother to a day of relaxation with a spa voucher. From facials to manicures these treatments are guaranteed to leave her feeling pampered!
Jewellery is a popular Mother’s Day gift; but why not make it even more special by having it personalised? Most jewellers offer an engraving service, so if you decide to purchase a piece of jewellery this year, consider adding a personal touch such as a small message or important date.
Creating a photo album full of special memories is a thoughtful Mother’s Day gift. This present may take longer to organise and prepare but these efforts won’t go unnoticed.
Creating a photobook using websites such as Snapfish or PhotoBox is a quicker alternative to this. Simply log onto the website, select the images which you would like to have included in your photobook and they will print and ship it to you.
Celebrate Mother’s Day in style with afternoon tea! A voucher to enjoy tea and cakes in one of the many venues across Ireland is guaranteed to go down a treat. The Shelbourne Hotel and Airfield Estate are great places to enjoy a traditional take on afternoon tea.
If you want to try something a little different, take a look at the Vintage Tea Tours where you can enjoy a selection of treats whilst getting a tour of Dublin in a vintage double decker bus! The G Hotel in Galway also offers a stand-out afternoon tea which you can tuck into whilst listening to the resident pianist in the Phillip Treacey-designed lounge.
Buying your mum a bottle of her favourite perfume is a fail-safe! Just make sure to get her perfume of choice right and you are guaranteed to have a gift that will not go unused.
Win Afternoon Tea for Two!
To celebrate Mother’s Day we have a special prize of Afternoon Tea for two at a venue of your choice up for grabs! Simply like one of our Mother’s Day posts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and make sure you are following us on social media.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition prize is Afternoon Tea for two people at a venue of your choosing within the Republic of Ireland. Chill Insurance will provide the winner with a voucher (max amount €140) to use whenever they please, within the hotel’s specified timelines.
- The winner will be contacted on Friday 29th March and asked to let us know their preferred choice. Voucher will be delivered W/C 1st April.
- Hotel selection and voucher is subject to availability, and prize is non-transferrable. If chosen hotel is unavailable, winner will be asked to choose a different one.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- The competition closes at 11am on the 29th March 2019.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected at midday on 29th March 2019 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via their entry method (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) to arrange the delivery of the prize.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.