Limerick vs. Cork
Tweet and Win GAA Tickets
Calling all Cork and Limerick GAA fans! Have we got a competition for you! This Saturday Limerick entertain Cork at the Gaelic Grounds in the quarter-final of the Munster GAA Football Senior Championship and we've got two tickets to give away*.
At Chill, our home and car insurance prices have helped us gain something of a reputation for doing things a little bit differently and our competitions are certainly no different. We all know that GAA fans are hugely passionate, loyal and committed, so we thought what better way for you guys to show this and spark some friendly rivalry ahead of Saturday's big match than with a Twitter contest?
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets, you'll need to follow us on Twitter and re-tweet a message. We've created a hashtag for both teams and a fan from the county with the most re-tweets will be selected to win the tickets.
The rules are pretty straightforward:
- Make sure that you're following Chill on Twitter.
- Cork fans should re-tweet the message with the #ChillInsuranceCork hashtag and Limerick fans should re-tweet the message with the #ChillInsuranceLimerick one.
- Make sure you enter by 7pm on Friday 24 May 2013.
Good luck everyone!
*T and Cs apply.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize is two tickets to Limerick GAA vs. Cork GAA on Saturday 25 May 2013 and no cash alternative is available.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion begins on 23 May 2013 and closes at 7pm on 24 May 2013.
- To enter you must be following Chill on Twitter and have re-tweeted the competition message by 7pm on 24 May 2013.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on 24 May 2013 by Chill from all the valid entries and announced on Twitter.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner within 3 hours, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these T and Cs.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation or registration with the Financial Regulator and, as a result, it is not covered by the Financial Regulator's requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.