Come To The Holiday World Show
Get Your Free Tickets Now
With the dark evenings and gloomy weather, January is always a busy month for booking holidays. Sun, sand and surf don’t seem that far away!
If you are looking for ideas for your next holiday, why not come along to the Holiday World Show in Dublin – we have lots of FREE tickets to give away! The show returns to the RDS Simmonscourt and will take place on Friday 24th January to Sunday 26th January 2020.
To get your hands on a pair of complimentary tickets, simply follow the link below:
From the beautiful beaches of the Algarve to the stunning islands of Greece, there are so many places to visit and explore in the world. Visit the Holiday World Show for all the tips and money saving advice from the leading travel companies, tour operators and tourist boards.
Sunway Holidays – Your Perfect Destination Partner
If you are looking to book a holiday at the Holiday World Show, make sure to drop by and say hello to Sunway Holidays. Chill Insurance has linked up with Sunway Holidays on many occasions and we find that they offer some of the best holiday packages in Ireland. Visit Sunway Holidays now to book your next dream trip.
Protect Your Holiday with Chill Insurance
If you are flying or sailing away, don’t forget to book your holiday insurance with Chill Insurance. Purchase your travel insurance online here and make sure to use discount code DEAL10 to get 10% off your quote.
Holiday World Show Tickets T&C's
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- There are a limited number of tickets available and they will be issued on a first come first issued basis.
- Complimentary tickets are only available to those over the age of 18 years.
- No purchase is necessary to redeem free tickets.
- The show is organised on behalf of The Irish Travel Agents Association by Business Exhibitions Limited.
- The event organisers reserve the right to refuse entry. Subject to availability and maximum capacity numbers of the venue.
- Free tickets are available for Friday, 24th Jan (1pm-6pm), Saturday, 25th Jan (1pm-6pm) and Sunday, 26th Jan (1pm-6pm).
- Tickets can be redeemed by clicking into the registration link provided in this blog article.