Christmas 2020 Opening Hours
Getting in touch over the holidays
2020 is certainly a year we will never forget – and it is so hard to believe that it is nearly over. As we celebrate this special time with family, insurance may be the last thing on your mind. But insurance policies do come up for renewal at this time of year and accidents can still occur.
If you need customer support over the Christmas period, please visit our Customer Care Support website where you will find answers to many of your questions.
Whether Santa brings you a brand new ipad or phone, it is important to make sure they are protected from any unfortunate accidents occurring. That is why we have provided you with our Christmas hours so you can make a note of when we are open and ensure your gadget insurance or home insurance is in order.
If you require breakdown assistance over the Christmas period, please visit our motoring page to view the number of your insurer. If you require Emergency Assistance for your home over December, you can find the telephone numbers listed here.
Our Office Opening Hours
- Monday 21st December: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday 22nd December: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 23rd December: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve - Thursday 24th December: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Christmas Day – Friday 25th December: Closed
- St Stephen’s Day - Saturday 26th December: Closed
- Sunday 27th December: Closed
- Monday 28th December: Closed
- Tuesday 29th December: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 30th December: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- New Years Eve Thursday 31st December: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- New Years Day Friday 1st January 2021: Closed
- Saturday 2nd January 2021: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m
- Sunday 3rd January 2021: Closed
Normal opening hours will apply from Monday 4th January onwards.
From everyone here at Chill Insurance, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!.