Christmas 2019 Opening Hours
Getting in touch with us over the holidays
As you are busy with your Christmas ‘to-do’ list and buying the last of your Christmas presents, insurance may be one of the last things on your mind. However, accidents still occur and the last thing we want is for you to be out of touch with us over the festive period.
Whether Santa brings you a brand new iPhone or laptop, it is important to make sure they are protected from any unfortunate accidents occurring. That is why we have provided you with our Christmas hours so you can make a note of when we are open and ensure your gadget insurance or home contents insurance is in order.
If you need any assistance over the Christmas period, please visit our Customer Care Support website where you will find answers to many of your questions.
For breakdown assistance over Christmas, please visit our motoring page to view the number for your insurer. If you require Emergency Assistance for your home over Christmas, you can find the telephone numbers listed here.
Our Office Opening Hours
- Saturday 21st December: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday 22nd December: Closed
- Monday 23rd December: 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve – Tuesday 24th December: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Christmas Day – Wednesday 25th December: Closed
- St Stephen’s Day - Thursday 26th December: Closed
- Friday 27th December: 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Saturday 28th December: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday 29th December: Closed
- Monday 30th December: 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- New Years Eve Tuesday 31st December: 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m
- New Years Day Wednesday 1st January 2020: Closed
- Thursday 2nd January 2020: 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m
- Friday 3rd January 2020: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m
Normal opening hours will apply from Friday 3rd January onwards.
From everyone here at the Chill Insurance, we hope you have wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!