Apps to Shout About!
And Make Your Life Easier
We're increasingly well known for doing all the legwork and taking the hassle out of insurance. We just love making our customers' lives that little bit easier. That's why over the last few weeks we've listed the best travel and motoring apps available and this week we're delighted to unveil five of the best apps to use around the home. The best part is they're all absolutely free.
- Find My iPhone
- Have you ever put your iPhone down and then forgotten where you've left it? If so, this is definitely the app for you. Find My iPhone as its name suggests lets you track down your iPhone by playing a loud noise to help you find it. All you need to do is sign in to the app with your Apple ID and you can then locate your phone on a map, display a message, lock your device and play a sound.
- Amazon Kindle
- Thought you needed a Kindle device to download Kindle books? Then think again. All you need to do is have the latest version of the app on your Android device or iPhone and you can begin to download the latest releases, best sellers and catalogue items to your smartphone. It's as simple as that.
- RTE Player
- Never miss your favourite TV shows again with the RTÉ Player. This app lets you catch-up on everything from news to dramas to sport for up to 21 days after broadcast (depending on the show). It is available to download from the RTÉ website on to android, iPhone and iPad.
- SuperValu Shopping
- SuperValu launched Ireland's first grocery app at the start of the year. This cutting-edge app allows you to do your weekly shopping all from the palm of your hand. It also gives customers access to exclusive offers and they can earn SuperValu Real Rewards too. This really is the future of shopping! You can download it on to your Android device and iPhone from the SuperValu website.
- Do you ever feel like there simply aren't enough hours in the day? Well, Evernote can help you keep on top of everything. It's a multi-functional app available on Android and iPhone that allows you to make notes, take photos, create lists and set reminders. It's a great way to organise your life.
What apps make your life easier? We'd love to hear your thoughts, views and opinions in the comments section below.