How to make a complaint
Chill is committed to providing all our customers with a high standard of service at all times. However, we realise that sometimes things may go wrong where you feel our service has let you down. You have the right to complain in such instances. You can phone, email or write to us with your complaint.
Phone: 01 4003400
Ravenscourt Office Park,
What Happens Next:
- Your complaint will be dealt with it in a fair and consistent manner, with the aim of resolving it at the earliest possible point.
- All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 business days of being received (unless previously resolved to your satisfaction).
- This acknowledgement will include a contact number and name of the person handling your complaint.
- You will be provided with regular written updates on the progress of the investigation of your complaint, at intervals not greater than 20 business days.
- Where 40 business days have elapsed and your complaint is not resolved, we will inform you of the anticipated timeframe within which we hope to resolve your complaint.
- We will advise you in writing, within 5 business days of the completion of the investigation of your complaint, of the outcome of the investigation and, where, applicable, explain the terms of any offer or settlement being made.
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you remain dissatisfied with our resolution, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman:
Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman,
Phone: 01 567 7000
European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform
If you wish to complain about an insurance policy purchased online you may be able to use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution online platoform.