Loss of Licence

Cover for Premises Which Sell Alcohol

What does loss of Liquor Licence Insurance cover me for?

Loss of Liquor Licence Insurance provides cover in the event that your licence is suspended or withdrawn and you suffer a financial loss as a result. Cover would usually include loss of gross profit or gross revenue, shortage in turnover, additional expenses and reduction in the value of your premises.