Win FREE Home Insurance For A Year
Skip The Annual Insurance Dance
Wouldn’t it be great if you could skip the annual insurance dance and let somebody else do all the hard work for you! Well, you are in luck this month as we have a home insurance policy up for grabs.
Chill compare 14 different insurers to save you time and money on your insurance. Not only do we like to offer you choice but we also do our best to tailor your policy to suit your individual needs and budget. Therefore we want to offer you the chance to win free home insurance (up to the value of €500) for a year.
Don’t be a booby and miss out on this great chance to win! Submit your details below and we will pick a winner on 10th March 2023.
This Competition is Now Closed
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 9th March 2023.
- To enter you must complete the entry form provided on this webpage by 9th March 2023.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Competition prize is up to the value of €500 for home insurance.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- In the event that the winner’s quote for home insurance is over €500, the winner must pay the balance of the price.
- If the quote for home insurance comes under €500, the un-used balance can not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on 10th March 2023 by Chill from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
First published by Ian O'Reilly