Win A €500 Gift Voucher
Enter Our Competition Today
To celebrate our Home Insurance offer where you can get up to €50 off your quote, we have a easy-to-enter competition to win a €500 Gift Voucher.
Whether you are looking to buy a new wide-screen TV or get a start on Christmas, this is a prize that many will find a use for!
If you're feeling lucky, complete our entry form below to be in with a chance of winning! Winner will be drawn at random on Thursday 29th October. Best of luck!
Enter Now To Win
Home Insurance Cover For Less
Looking for a great quote on home insurance? Chill Insurance is here for you. We can help you find competitively-priced policies at the click of a button. Get a home insurance quote at the top of this page or by giving us a call on 01 2799960.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter you must complete entry form above before 23.59 on Wednesday, 28th October 2020.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Competition prize consists of a €500 gift voucher from One4All.
- Upon selecting winner, €500 gift voucher will be issued within 7 days.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on 29th October 2020 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.