Win A €500 Gift Voucher
Enter Our Competition Today
With the cold weather and the strict lockdown restrictions in place, 2021 has been a tough start for us all. So to help improve the mood, we are excited to launch a new competition to put a spring in your step.
Complete our entry form below for your chance to win a €500 gift card!
Whether you are looking to invest in a new home gym or get the latest gadget, we are sure that you’ll find lots of uses with this great prize.
Enter Now To Win!
We will pick a winner on Thursday, 18th February 2021.
Congratulations to our winner Billy O'Hara from Dublin.
Home Insurance Cover For Less
While you are here, why not get a quick quote for your home insurance. We are right in the middle of the storm season so now is the perfect time to protect your home. We can help you find competitively-priced policies at the click of a button. Get a home insurance quote at the top of this page or by giving us a call on 01 2799960.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter you must complete entry form above before 23.59 on Wednesday, 17th February 2021.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Competition prize consists of a €500 gift voucher from One4All.
- Upon selecting winner, €500 gift voucher will be issued within 7 days.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on 18th February 2021 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.