Win a 151 Renault Megane
You could drive away in a brand new 151 reg car!
Throughout the offices of Chill Insurance there is a noticeable frenzy of excitement building in the air and it’s all down to the fact that we have a fantastic prize to give-away.
We have teamed up with Renault Ireland to offer one lucky winner the chance to drive away in a brand new 151 registered Renault Mégane Expression. This means that you could be one of the first to hit the road with a 151 registered car and be the envy of all your family and friends.
The lucky person will also get free car insurance for an entire year. The good news doesn't stop there as there is also a year’s free road tax on the vehicle too!
The competition is running from October 1st 2014 until December 10th 2014 and the winner will be picked at random on December 12th 2014. We will call the lucky winner and surprise them with an early Christmas present. Your new car will then be ready for collection in January from Renault Ireland. What better way to end the year but getting your hands on this fantastic new car.
So that’s hassle free motoring for an entire year, and a brand new car to keep for yourself for ever! All you need to worry about is the fuel costs!
About The Car:
Renault is one of the leading car manufacturers in the world and one of the top selling car brands in Ireland every year. Their flagship models remain a household favourite, with their new cross over vehicles the Captur outselling many of its nearest rivals.
The car we are giving away, is the sleek and stylish new Mégane 1.5 DCI 95 Expression. It has ABS as standard, cruise control, and a six speed manual gearbox.
If you are thinking about buying a new car, why not try the Renault Carculator to see how much your old car costs you to run compared to a brand new one!
Work out your average running costs based on the car you drive and the miles you do each year by clicking on the below image.
The carculator gives you average figures for your fuel, tax, tyre replacement, and depreciation. You might be surprised at the results and how much it costs to keep your car on the road!
Renault Ireland have dealerships nation wide, click here to find your nearest one, and pop in to test drive one of their range of new cars. Why not try the Mégane 1.5dCi 95 to see what it would be like behind the wheel of the car you could win.
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for either car or home insurance before 11.59 on the 10th of December 2014.
- Purchase is not necessary to be entered into the draw.
- Quote for car insurance is up to the value of €500 is subject to acceptance by insurers and their terms and conditions will apply
- The winner will also receive one years free car insurance up to the value of €500 and one years free road tax.
- In the event that the car insurance quotation is above the stipulated limit of €500, the competition winner will be required to pay the balance of the policy for all money above €500
- Competition prize is a Renault Mégane Expression provided by Renault Ireland.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 12th of December 2014 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- The winner may keep this prize for as long as they wish. It does not have to be returned to The Partner or Promoter. The prize is won outright.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 11.59 on the 10th of December 2014.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- For a full list of terms and conditions please click on this link.