Win a €1000 Gift Card
Blue Monday Giveaway!
Christmas is over, it’s cold, it’s dark and you’re tired from all your festive fun! We’re all just trying to focus on getting through to March where the evenings are lighter and leave more time for doing what we love.
To brighten your day a little early this year, we’re giving you the chance to win a €1000 One4All gift card! This is because your well-being means a lot to us, and we want to bring a smile to your face.
Simply complete our entry form below for your chance to win €1000! A winner will be picked on 1st February 2024.
Competition has now ended
Congratulation to our winner E.Breen, Dublin who has been selected as our winner.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the €1000 gift card competition you must enter your details before 31st January 2024.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Competition prize consists of a gift voucher to the value of €1,000.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on 1st February 2024 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- Once winner is picked, €1,000 gift voucher will be delivered by 29th February 2024.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- Name of competition winner will be announced on competition page in line with section 5.34 of the Code of Standards for Advertising and Marketing Communications in Ireland.