Renault Megane Terms and Conditions
Car Giveaway 2016
- For all competition details for the car giveaway, tune into The Ryan Tubridy Show on RTE Radio 1 between Monday 16th May 2016 and Friday 20th May 2016.
- Four finalists will be chosen by RTE between Monday 16th 2016 and Thursday 19th May 2016. Each finalist will be invited to RTE Studios to the final of the car giveaway on Friday 20th May 2016 to try and win the car.
- During the final, the finalists will have the opportunity to answer questions correctly to pick up a car key. Only one of the 12 keys issued will be able to open up the car. The finalist who picks the matching key will win the Renault Megane.
- The winner will also receive one year's free car insurance up to the value of €500 and one year's free road tax.
- In the event that the car insurance quotation is above the stipulated limit of €500, the competition winner will be required to pay the balance of the policy for all money above €500.
- The three finalists who do not win the car will receive a €200 car insurance voucher and a pair of tickets to Taste of Dublin.
- Final competition prize is a Renault Mégane Expression provided by Renault Ireland. Car will be delivered to respective winners in July 2016.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- The winners may keep the prizes for as long as they wish. It does not have to be returned to The Partner or Promoter. The prize is won outright.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.