Help Develop Our Team
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Staff Trainer to join our Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation.
We are passionate about training our staff up to the highest possible standard. We know that by continually developing our team we'll be able to make sure that our customers receive a top notch service. This approach has worked well for us and after a period of rapid and continued growth we're now Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker.
In a nutshell we're looking for a superb Staff Trainer to assist with the training function within the business. Along with the current team of trainers it will be your responsibility to ensure new employees reaches the required standards, develop our existing staff and make sure we fully comply with the Minimum Competency Code (MCC), the Consumer Protection Code (CPC) and any other relevant regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will know best practice like the back of their hand and keep up to date with all the latest training techniques and developments so we can continue our upward trajectory. The role is on a full-time basis and the successful candidate will be based in our offices in Ravenscourt, Dublin 18.
About the Company
Chill Insurance is an independent online 100% Irish owned insurance intermediary regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of the Irish Brokers Association and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance. We've been in business since 2007 (formerly insureme.ie) and re-branded as Chill Insurance in May 2008. We pride ourselves on our three main pillars; Search, Talk and Claims.
Chill Insurance is Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker and to ensure we continue our upward trajectory we're looking for superb people to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
- Ensure a flexible training plan is in place to accommodate all training requirements
- Design and keep up to date training programs for all aspects of Chill insurance operations
- Maintain records and registers for trainees and existing staff to record the training delivered; assessment results; progress towards achieving a recognised insurance qualification; CPD status and progress in each year
- Control and centralise all staff product and process releases ensuring updates are distributed to all staff
- Keep abreast of best practice in training techniques, course content and delivery ensuring Chill has access to the best and most up to date material
- Complete training needs analysis as required to identify training requirements
- Undertake any other relevant duties as required
- The ideal candidate will have at least APA Qualification and working towards CIP Qualification
- Hold a recognised general insurance qualification such as CIP or ACII
- Excellent presentation skills
- High energy levels to keep audience motivated and engaged
- Understanding the various methodologies for imparting training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking
- Flexibility and readiness to continuously improve and update self with latest knowledge on training methodologies, skills techniques, markets and products
- Planning and execution skills
- Ability to receive and provide feedback in a positive manner
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent PC Skills, particularly the MS Office Package
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Sociable hours of work
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually
Should you wish to apply for this role please forward letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.