Sales Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join our Sales Department. We need individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress within our business.
We are looking for a person who can inspire, deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation. The role will report directly to the Sales Manager.
As the business continues to grow we are looking for a dynamic individual who is capable of developing their career rapidly.
- Responsibility for delivering sales numbers in line with targets set out by the Sales Manager.
- Draft targets and KPI’s for the Sales Team.
- Conduct weekly 1-2-1’s with the Sales Team.
- Deputise for the Sales Manager as required.
- Assisting the Sales Team in a timely manner, identifying training and coaching needs.
- Conduct excellent coaching and mentoring sessions on a daily basis.
- Promote an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results.
- Handling escalations and product knowledge/system questions.
- Full APA Qualification is essential for this role and ideally you should also be working towards our CIP Qualification.
- 1 + years Leadership experience in a sales/telesales call centre environment.
- Experience in coaching and training teams to improve performance.
- Experience in people management
- Experience in driving sales teams to meet and exceed targets.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence to make decisions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Highly organised and be able to work on own initiative.
You will be required to demonstrate flexibility with regard to responsibilities which will be based on business demands. During the course of your employment, as the business of Chill changes, it may be necessary to change or expand your duties within the general scope of your position.