Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for an Reconciliation Analyst to join our Finance Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be based in our offices in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- Developing a broad understanding of all the company products, services and business objectives.
- Managing creditor’s ledgers and related queries.
- Processing monthly account reconciliations and payments to underwriters.
- Daily and monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Daily cashbook reconciliations.
- Processing client refund’s and any other Ad Hoc duties as assigned.
- Monthly creditors reporting – presented to the TL.
Experience and Education
- The ideal candidate will have at least APA Qualification and working towards CIP.
- Accounts experience, whilst not a prerequisite, would be an advantage. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident decision maker.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Highly organised and be able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible work ethos.
- Positive, innovative attitude and the ability to take new assignments and projects with an open mind.
- Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Employee Wellness initiatives (fruit baskets, health talks, etc.)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually
You will be required to demonstrate flexibility with regard to responsibilities which will be based on business demands. During the course of your employment, as the business of Chill changes, it may be necessary to change or expand your duties within the general scope of your position.