Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Real Time Analyst to join our Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation.
About the Company
Chill Insurance is an online 100% Irish owned insurance intermediary regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of the Brokers Ireland and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance. We've been in business since 2007 (formerly insureme.ie) and re-branded as Chill Insurance in May 2008. We pride ourselves on our three main pillars; Search, Talk and Claims.
Chill Insurance is one of Ireland's fastest growing insurance brokers and to ensure we continue our upward trajectory we're looking for superb people to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
- Responsibility for monitoring all aspects of real time and agent adherence and schedule adherence through the dialler/Telephony platform on an intra-day basis to ensure adherence to service levels and identify key areas for business improvement
- Effectively and efficiently understand and use, on an intra-day basis, the Work Force Management tools (be-it spreadsheet based or WFM technology) suite, using it to its full potential to ensure that the contact centre environment is as successful as possible
- Meet Team & Department targets and Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s)
- Timely issuing of agent adherence and performance stats to Management on an intra-day basis
- Understand and assist with the creation of Dialler campaign and calling strategies
- Analyse data from the dialler and Contact Centre reports to identify potential business changes/improvements that can be made
- Embrace any new technology or systems implemented to aid the collections floor that are to be maintained by the team
- Be a central contact point for IT issue reporting and collation of data relating to lost time and man-hours resulting from these issues
- Complete any miscellaneous tasks/projects that may arise that are beneficial to the company
- APA Qualification is desirable
- Proven customer service experience and the ability to deal with key stakeholders in a professional and confident manner
- Proven experience in monitoring and assessing call handling in accordance with the Company's Policy and Procedures
- Analytical and pragmatic with the ability to interpret and present data/statistics
- The ability to multi-task in a high pressure and challenging Contact Centre environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify trends in dialler and call centre performance
- Driven personality – Self-starter, able to work to targets, KPI’s & deadlines, enthusiastic and tenacious
- Team Player & cross functional collaboration
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Proven track record in the delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Proven track record in the delivery of customer satisfaction
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Employee Wellness initiatives (fruit baskets, health talks, monthly chair massages, etc.)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually.