Quality Control Compliance Executive
Quality Control Department
As one of Ireland's fastest growing insurance providers, we are looking for a hard-working, confident and skilled individual to join our Quality Control team here in Chill Insurance.
Quality Control is a crucial function of the business and requires a dedicated personality with impeccable attention to detail. Working closely with and supporting the Financial Controller and Quality Control Team Leader, this role will require you to support and drive a programme that reviews and monitors the business’s control environment. This responsibility involves improving the overall business operations and contributing to the reduction of risk. Given the various bodies involved good communication skills and record management are needed.
- Quality monitoring procedures – ensuring reporting, feedback and coaching to develop, maintain and improve call quality
- Record and report on each agent’s quality and efficiency in accordance with procedures and report on trends/calibration of findings
- Support the Quality Team Leader in the development and implementation of improved quality reporting measures
- Support the delivery of compliance processes and procedures to ensure that sound and responsible business practices are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the business
- Any other duties required by management on an ad-hoc basis
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a professional Insurance or Compliance qualification or working towards.
- 2 years plus previous experience within the Insurance industry in a compliance or similar type of role
- Keen interest in developing a strong understanding of controls, procedures, policies & systems
- Experience of using Relay software solutions would be greatly valued
- Promoting Compliant Culture - support the development and delivery of compliance education and training programmes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills
- Confidence to make decisions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly organised and ability to work on own inititative
- Flexible work ethos
- Positive, innovative attitude and the ability to take on new assignments and projects with an open mind
If you'd like to apply for the role or find out more information, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Apply Now.