Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Product Executive to join our Team. Reporting to the Director of Product & Partnerships, the Product Executive will be part of the team responsible for the product supply and partnership relationships. This role will also require the candidate to engage with the business and/or external customers to clarify business requirements and design appropriate analytics.
About the Company
Chill Insurance is an online insurance intermediary regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of the Brokers Ireland and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance. We've been in business since 2007 (formerly insureme.ie) and re-branded as Chill Insurance in May 2008. We pride ourselves on our three main pillars; Search, Talk and Claims. Chill Insurance is Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker and to ensure we continue our upward trajectory we're looking for superb people to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
- Assist with the creation of compelling business cases and relationship that supports partner Insurers providing Chill with best in market product and pricing.
- Assist with the setting of annual and monthly KPIs for the insurers that contribute to the company targets and manage the insurers against their targets, developing roadmaps to achieve the required results.
- Build insights and analytics that identify and support opportunities for further growth.
- Prepare monthly information packs for each of the partner insurance companies that provide actionable insights to grow their book of business with Chill.
- Ensure smooth operations between the insurance company underwriting teams and the Chill contact centre to maximise the number of competitive quotes for each customer enquiry.
- Use market data and Chill performance data to identify gaps in quotability and/or competitiveness that can be actioned to achieve better conversion and retention.
- Delivery of key cross-functional projects that support the trading objectives
- Mentor junior team members.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong knowledge of insurance P&Ls and ability to challenge insurer pricing and underwriting decisions.
- Degree in an economics, statistical or mathematical subject area.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with personal lines insurance products.
- APA qualified and working towards CIP qualification.
- Ability to deliver complex ideas and outputs to Director level decision makers.
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality work to agreed deadlines often at short notice.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (remotely and in-person) with internal customers from all levels of the company.
- Ability to interpret, review, and translate data into clear, actionable business insights.
- Good organisational skills are necessary, as is the ability to use own initiative and collaborate well within a team.
- Excellent presentation skills – experience with PowerPoint is important.
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly bonus and commission structures
- Full support to assist in completion of Insurance Industry Exams.
- Mobile Phone Plan
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Sociable hours of work, we are open between 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 5pm on Saturday.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Monthly/Weekly performance based incentives
- Employee Wellness initiatives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually