Paid Media Executive
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Paid Media Executive.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual to scale and optimise our paid media activity, focused on managing & optimising our search activity and other paid marketing accounts to drive profitable growth.
This is a key role in the Marketing team reporting to the Paid Media Manager, with autonomy to drive growth across biddable media channels.
About the Company
Chill Insurance is an online insurance intermediary regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of the Brokers Ireland and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance. We've been in business since 2007 (formerly insureme.ie) and re-branded as Chill Insurance in May 2008. We pride ourselves on our three main pillars; Search, Talk and Claims. Chill Insurance is Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker and to ensure we continue our upward trajectory we're looking for superb people to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Lead our paid media activity to:
- Acquire new customers
- Optimise ROI
- Assist the Paid Media Manager to develop strategy and plan
- Create and manage campaigns across all channels
- Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimise ROI
- Seek out new and effective ways of driving growth, including trialling new paid performance marketing channels
- Competitor monitoring & analysis, using insights gained to improve business performance
- Ensure activity is consistent with the proposition and messaging used by the business across channels
- Own the tracking solution and ensure that we can track, de-dupe and evaluate all conversions, including working closely with analytics colleagues to produce attribution analysis
- Own the reporting of campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI
- Generate performance insights via the use of analytical tools
- Forecast and manage the paid media budget, working closely with our Finance team
- Act as an expert to communicate market news with key stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications
We are looking for a highly commercially aware team player with a self-starter approach and able to demonstrate a track record of success in digital acquisition marketing. You’ll enjoy building relationships and being part of a performance driven team.You need to be:
- Proficient in the use of Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Highly numerate and analytically minded – able to translate analysis into action to boost future performance
- 2 years experience managing large scale PPC campaigns - preferably in an "in house" team.
- Demonstrable experience running successful campaigns which deliver growth and ROI
- Campaign activation experience on additional biddable channels eg Meta Business Manager
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Use of Google Tag Manager
- An understanding of the use of scripts and business data
- Proven ability at problem solving with an analytical approach, but also with an understanding of key business and financial challenges in delivering any solution;
- Self motivated, with a clear ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to prioritise activities and multi-task, with drive to optimise the level and quality of service delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, team members, business users and external key management;
What can you expect from Chill?
- Career development
- Hybrid working model between remote and a very convenient and well-connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate. A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Employee Wellness initiatives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually