As a rapidly growing and transforming business, the recruitment and development of talent into our business is a key pillar of Chill Insurance's HR and talent acquisition strategy.
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager, who will work closely with the Sales, Customer Service, IT teams and various senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing Fergal Lynch and will gain a wealth of experience by working across a range of teams and developing strategies to drive growth and revenue.
This is a highly demanding, but equally very rewarding position which will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with and learn from a friendly and extremely professional team who are renowned for their high quality of work and performance. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed and results-orientated professional to thrive and succeed in a challenging role and fast-paced environment.
- Plan and coordinate marketing activities to drive revenue and increase customer loyalty and opportunity.
- Delivering effective communication programs to deliver detailed insights into the overall customer experience you will help shape the voice of the brand and help grow a loyal customer base.
- Process and use customer data in a more sophisticated manner testing and refining communications to deliver ROI.
- Manage communications for segmented customer lists and deliver and test dynamic content.
- Plan and coordinate the execution of multiple DM marketing activities and establish structure for ongoing monitoring and effectiveness of database.
- Identify and document customer profiles and develop specific loyalty campaign targeted at specific groups using EDM and DM.
- Work with the marketing and creative teams to ensure a cohesive brand experience through all of our marketing communications.
- Customer journey mapping - identification of loyalty and rewards that will increase LTV of customer base and encourage cross-sell.
- Monitoring tracking, delivery, budgets and performance of all marketing initiatives.
- Provide forecasts for costs, traffic and ROI for all marketing channels.
Experience & Qualifications
- Business or Marketing Degree
- 5 + years’ relevant marketing experience
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills - ability to plan use of time and resources to meet targets and objectives
- Experience in database marketing an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability share ideas, develop networks of contacts and to operate and influence effectively
- Excellent research, analytical and report writing skills - ability to analyse data, identify trends and problem solve in a thorough and systematic way, making recommendations as appropriate
- Comprehensive understanding of data to manage mailing lists, deliver dynamic content and personalised campaigns
- Experience building emails including coordination of copy and creative within email and marketing automation tools
- A proven track record of building customer segmentation models and highly targeted campaign briefs
- Advanced Microsoft Office & PowerPoint skills, marketing automation tools and third party email and engagement technology
Competencies & Functional Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and management;
- Provide key stakeholders and management with timely and accurate information, advice and solutions in order to meet business objectives.
- Self-motivated, with a clear ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment;
- Ability to prioritise activities and multi-task, and motivate team resources to optimise the level and quality of service delivery;