Chill Insurance is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join the Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results, who has very strong skills in data analysis and reporting, someone who is confident and can think outside the box. As the business continues to grow we are looking for a dynamic individual who is capable of developing their career rapidly.
- Work with all departments across the business in maintaining and developing a structure of daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management based on financial and operational data from all departments.
- Support the team with monthly management accounts preparation and produce detailed variance analysis reports.
- Regular overhead reviews always seeking continuous improvement.
- Assist in preparing monthly/annual budgets and cash flows.
- Participate in cross departmental process improvement initiatives.
- Developing a broad understanding of all the company products, services and business objectives.
- Undertaking sector and company research collating detailed, up-to-date information about the Insurance market.
- Investment appraisal capabilities – primarily assisting in the decisions to undertake IT development projects.
- Flexible work ethos.
Expereince and Education
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified.
- At least two years’ post-qualification experience as Management/Financial Accountant or Financial Analyst.
- Strong financial modelling skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office package, in particular Excel.
- Experience of producing reports.
- Good analytical capabilities.
- Confidence to make decisions.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised and be able to work on own initiative.
- A positive, innovative attitude with the ability to handle new assignments and projects with an open mind.
You will be required to demonstrate flexibility with regard to responsibilities which will be based on business demands. During the course of your employment, as the business of Chill changes, it may be necessary to change or expand your duties within the general scope of your position.
If you would like to join our team, or would like to find out more about the role, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.