Digital Marketing Strategist
Develop the overall strategy for both paid and unpaid digital marketing to meet business growth goals. Identify needs and new opportunities that inform growth strategies. Measure and report on performance and ensure marketing is spend is optimised against KPIs based on insights. Initiate and plan marketing initiatives to accelerate demand generation, conversion and retention.
Support the development of an innovative, tech-savvy and data-driven mind-set in the team to drive high-performance outcomes.
- Build, plan and drive the overall digital marketing strategy, using all necessary tools and channels (e.g. PPC, SEO, CRM, website, social media and content).
- Lead the annual and quarterly integrated planning process for digital marketing – including the development of initiative and spend optimisation plans.
- Work with marketing channel owners and internal cross-functional partners to establish customer goals and key performance metrics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Analyse paid media, web traffic and SEO marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and develop actionable insight. Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Identify trends and insights from market, audience and competitor data to inform growth strategies. Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Identify conversion points and opportunities to optimize user funnels. Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Provide best practice digital marketing guidance.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager with deep experience of digital marketing channels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Expertise in Google Analytics. Good knowledge of Excel, Tableau, google tools.
- Able to effectively convey and produce accurate graphical representations and visualisations of data collection
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices: SEO/SEM; CRM software; Google Adwords campaigns. Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Strong communication skills.