Digital Marketing Manager
Chill Insurance is now one of Ireland’s fastest growing insurance brokers. Due to our rapid and continued growth we are currently looking to recruit a strong Digital/Online Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will have sole responsibility to drive growth and revenue.
As a Senior Digital/Online Marketing Manager, you are responsible for a digital team to optimize our entire web presence utilizing social tools, content, PPC and display to help drive leads and sales. This is a challenging role for a highly committed and results-orientated person to prove themselves in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the overall digital strategy from conception through to implementation and analysis of results.
- Create and manage integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media, Email, Content marketing and more.
- Effectively manage the digital team, channels and budget to maximise online enquiry level and ROI.
- Responsible for the end to end online customer experience and usability of the Chill websites – identify opportunities to optimise and improve online conversion rates.
- Work closely with our IT team on new web projects, from scoping to design, managing implementation and testing.
- Lead the planning, implementation, management and analysis of all SEO campaigns.
- Assist with PPC campaign planning, implementation and analysis.
- Manage and contribute to the creation of digital media assets and artwork for social media, advertising, presentations and website projects.
- Manage and optimise the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximise exposure and drive awareness.
- Lead and manage the relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Present proposals, progress reports, results and findings to stakeholders at senior management level.
- Consistently assess domestic and international market activity, provide insights and identify opportunities for growth to deliver a world class online customer experience.
- BSc/BA in Marketing/Digital Media or equivalent experience in Marketing Manager role.
- High energy and results-orientated individual, an innovator with a passion for all things digital.
- A track record in successfully promoting and building brands online.
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage numerous projects and organise resources effectively.
- Web design experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or similar tools.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc.) and web development technologies generally.
- Ability to understand and interpret data to draw out valuable insights. Experience with web analytics tools.
- Experience measuring and evaluating SEO initiatives.
- Be a leader, with the ability to effectively communicate with, influence and constructively challenge key business stakeholders.
- UI/UX qualification, Google SEO certifications a bonus.
Should you wish to apply for this role please forward letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.