Digital Marketing Executive
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be based in our offices in Sandyford, Dublin.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you are responsible for coordinating and executing marketing activities to stimulate revenue and customer awareness focusing on online channels. If you highly committed and results orientated this is an excellent opportunity to operate in a challenging role and fast-paced environment.
From executing digital campaigns to drive high quality website traffic, working with agencies, and providing detailed insights into the overall customer experience you will help shape the voice of the brand and grow a loyal customer base.
- Work with marketing and wider Chill Insurance team to plan and execute content schedule across paid and owned channels such as the chill.ie website, EDM, social media accounts.
- Administrate Chill Insurance’s web presences including experimentation suite and UX tools.
- Carry out SEO tasks across on page, off page, and technical disciplines.
- Execute, monitor, and measure paid display campaigns on social and other advertising platforms in line with agreed display plan.
- Manage Chill Insurance’s social media accounts day to day and drive growth of owned audience.
- Prepare and send regular schedule of EDM campaigns and create, monitor, and edit automated customer emails.
- Work with external agencies and partners to execute campaigns across all digital channels.
- Grow and understand the customer database through various promotions to generate effective communication with customers.
- Report on digital campaigns to the wider marketing team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a marketing, business, or relevant field. In lieu of a degree, you should have relevant skills or equivalent experience working in a marketing role.
- Certifications such as Facebook Blueprint and Hubspot Inbound Certification are preferred but not essential.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Wordpress or Joomla is preferred but not essential.
- Be a leader, with the ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and constructively challenge key business stakeholders.
- High energy and results-orientated individual.
- Excellent research, analytical and report writing skills.
- Strong understanding and a passion for marketing and strategies for driving growth.
- Strong organisational and communications skills, with an excellent attention to detail.
- Competent in the presentation of ideas and results.
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Employee Wellness initiatives (fruit baskets, health talks, etc.)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually