Contact Centre Sales Team Leader
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Sales Team Leader to join our Sales Department. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation. The role will report directly to the Sales Manager.
As the business continues to grow we are looking for a dynamic individual who is capable of developing their career rapidly.
About The Company
Chill Insurance is an independent online 100% Irish owned insurance intermediary regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of the Irish Brokers Association and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance. We've been in business since 2007 (formerly insureme.ie) and re-branded as Chill Insurance in May 2008. We pride ourselves on our three main pillars; Search, Talk and Claims.
Chill Insurance is Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker and to ensure we continue our upward trajectory we're looking for superb people to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
- Responsibility for delivering sales numbers in line with targets set out by the Sales Manager.
- Draft targets and KPI’s for the Sales Team.
- Conduct weekly 1-2-1’s with the Sales Team.
- Deputise for the Sales Manager as required.
- Assisting the Sales Team in a timely manner, identifying training and coaching needs.
- Conduct excellent coaching and mentoring sessions on a daily basis.
- Promote an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results.
- Handling escalations and product knowledge/system questions.
- Full APA Qualification is essential for this role and ideally you should also be working towards our CIP Qualification.
- 1 + years Leadership experience in a sales/telesales call centre environment.
- Experience in coaching and training teams to improve performance.
- Experience in people management with a proven track record or driving high performing sales teams to meet and exceed targets.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence to make decisions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Highly organised and be able to work on own initiative.
Should you wish to apply for this role please forward letter of application and CV to email@example.com by close of business Thursday 27th April 2017.