Contact Centre Sales Team Leader
Chill Insurance is one of Ireland’s fastest growing online Insurance Brokers. Due to our continued expansion we are currently looking for a Sales Team Leader for our expanding sales team.
The team’s on-going development will be a major priority. In fact, you will spend a great deal of your time coaching them, which means getting in amongst your team and giving them quality one to one time. As you’ll be leading very much by example, you’ll need solid sales experience in a call centre environment and be actively selling also, so as to lead by example.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 1+ year’s track record in exceeding sales targets. You will have a substantiated track record of goal setting and aggressive target achievement.
- Leadership and team motivational skills are a prerequisite for this role.
- The successful person must be dynamic, energetic and committed to making a positive difference to the company through the effective team leading of a sales team.
- Strong people management skills.
- This is a very exciting and different role that requires someone who is strong in developing business and creating fresh ideas for the team.
- The suitable candidate will have a strong sales background combined with well rounded business experience.
- Responsibility for assisting in the day-to-day motivation of the Sales Team.
- To assist the Sales Manager in ensuring the sales/telesales activities are planned and projected to support required revenue targets through the effective use, organisation and distribution of leads.
- Improve the sales teams conversion rates per call.
- Assisting the sales team in a timely manner, identifying training and coaching needs and escalating them to the Sales Manager as required.
- Promote an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results.
- Ensure correct adherence to all policies and procedures at all times.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales and productivity targets.
- Ensure that targets and business objectives are achieved as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Ensure that all team members are fully engaged through gaining a full understanding of their daily challenges(work and personal where appropriate) and motivating factors and then in turn using these to successfully drive each individual towards a direction that achieves success for themselves, the team and business as a collective force.
- Putting together road maps for high achievers that wish to forge a career and helping them along that road map.
- 1+ years experience in a sales/telesales call centre environment.
- At least 1 years experience in general insurance broking.
- Experience in coaching and training teams to improve performance.
- Cross functional communication is a key part of the role, oral and written, with strong organisational skills, excellent people skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership qualities with a willingness to accept a challenge.
- Organisational, planning and critical reasoning skills.
- Analytical and creative skills.
- Computer literacy including MS Office.
- APA or Grandfathered in Personal General Insurance or CIP a pre-requisite for this role.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent motivational skills.
- A team builder who is results focused.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
Should you wish to apply for this role please forward letter of application and CV to email@example.com by close of business Thursday 30th April 2015.