Commercial / Business Lines Executive
Chill Insurance is one of Ireland's fastest growing Insurance providers. We search some of Ireland's leading insurers to give our customers better value and choice.
On foot of our continued expansion we are on the lookout for a commercial lines executive to join our rapidly expanding team. The role is on a full-time basis and the successful candidate will be based in our offices in Sandyford, Co. Dublin.
This successful applicant will get the opportunity to work with ,and learn from, a friendly, experienced and extremely professional team who are renowned for both their quality of work as well as their high level of performance.
- Administering our renewal policies.
- General customer service administration.
- CIP qualification or working towards same.
- Grandfathered in commercial general insurance.
- APA Commercial General Insurance.
- Minimum of one years experience in a commercial brokering environment with a working knowledge of commercial, combined, property, liability and financial lines risks.
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- A working knowledge of Relay would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work as part of a team and own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
At Chill Insurance we're committed to developing our employees and not only will we fully train the successful candidate, but we'll pay for them to further their education by taking the Insurance Industry Exams.
To apply for the role, drop us an email at email@example.com or hit Apply Now.