Commercial Account Executive
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Commercial Account Executive to join our team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation.
The role will involve supporting and assisting the Sales and Renewals Agents to help ensure they meet their targets. Our Commercial Account Handler will exhibit exceptional attention to detail in their day-to-day work and illustrate strong communication skills with customers ensuring confidence in the Chill brand when completing business over the phone and via email.
We are also very excited about education. We will contribute towards advancing relevant professional insurance qualifications directly related to the role.
- Building relationships with clients, Insurers and relevant suppliers, and to regularly report on all activities, feedback and opportunities
- Supporting the SME Sales Executives and providing assistance around product knowledge
- Recommending, developing and implementing improvements for our processes and service
- Managing specific client relationships and negotiate terms for maximum retention
- Assisting clients with risk management solutions, especially where results or trends are unsatisfactory for insurers
- APA Commercial Qualification or Grandfathered in General Insurance is essential
- CIP/ACII Qualification is desired or working towards same
- 5 years+ within a Commercial Broker environment, with direct experience of SME insurance
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Competent systems user, including Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount and a keen interest in closing off issues in a timely manner is required
- The ability to work as part of a team and own initiative to meet deadlines.
- A dedication to giving best advice and ensuring the customer has the correct product for his/her business.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Good communication skills, an ability to close off queries without the need to escalate to management.
- A willingness to assist and aid colleagues and other team members at all times.
- Ambition to climb the ranks and progress his or her career.
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Monthly/Weekly performance based incentives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually