Join Our Finance Department
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be based in our offices in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Chill Insurance is an independent online 100% Irish owned insurance intermediary regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of the Irish Brokers Association and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance. We've been in business since 2007 (formerly insureme.ie) and re-branded as Chill Insurance in May 2008. We pride ourselves on our three main pillars; Search, Talk and Claims.
Chill Insurance is Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker and to ensure we continue our upward trajectory we're looking for superb people to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
- Developing a broad understanding of all the company products, services and business objectives.
- Managing creditor’s ledgers and related queries.
- Processing monthly account reconciliations and payments to underwriters.
- Daily and monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Daily cashbook reconciliations.
- Processing client refund’s and any other Ad Hoc duties as assigned.
Experience and Education
- The ideal candidate will have at least APA Qualification and working towards CIP.
- Accounts experience, whilst not a prerequisite, would be an advantage. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident decision maker.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Highly organised and be able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible work ethos.
- Positive, innovative attitude and the ability to take new assignments and projects with an open mind.
- Microsoft Excel.
To apply for the role, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.