Contact Centre Sales Agent
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Contact Centre Sales Agent to join our Team. We're after individuals who are talented, motivated, and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation.
About the role
The successful candidate will report directly to our Team Leader/Call Centre Manager and play a crucial part in helping us achieve our ambitious sales targets. The position is a full-time, permanent role located at our offices in Sandyford, Dublin 18
- Responsible for Inbound/Outbound sales to new and existing business clients.
- Achieving and exceeding individual targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Contributing to team and department targets.
- Managing and maintaining customer records accurately within the system.
- Delivering to all quality standards outlined as part of the role and ongoing training.
- Ability to build rapport and be highly engaging with customers.
- Support your fellow colleagues on the path to success.
- Being aware of promotional activity for our business.
- The candidate should possess excellent attention to detail and time management in order to deal with high volumes of calls.
- You will report directly to the Team Lead within your section.
Experience and Education
- 1 + years inbound and/or outbound sales experience within a fast paced target orientated environment.
- APA Qualification is desirable but not a pre-requisite for the role.
You will be required to demonstrate flexibility with regard to responsibilities which will be based on business demands. During the course of your employment, as the business of Chill changes, it may be necessary to change or expand your duties within the general scope of your position.
- The ability to work as part of a team and own initiative to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability and drive to hit sales target and progress within the role/department.
- A genuine interest in selling and the administration required to close the sale.
- A dedication to giving best advice and ensuring the customer has the correct product for his/her business.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
- A willingness to exceed targeted sales and show innate willingness to assist and aid colleagues and other team members at all times.
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Full support to assist in completion of Insurance Industry Exams
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Monthly/Weekly performance based incentives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually