Contact Centre Technology Analyst Developer
Chill Insurance is currently on the lookout for a Contact Centre Technology Analyst Developer to join our Team. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation.
This position will require working in a collaborative team environment and very closely with the Contact Centre Operations function to maintain the various InIn platform modules and services, including Dialler, Scripter, ICBM, Recorder, Optimizer and the wider InIn Desktop Client as well as IVR configurations, in consideration of the Contact Centre Operations objectives and industry best practice.
The position is a full-time, permanent role located at our offices in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree
- Five plus years in Information Technology, or Three years in a Call Centre role that includes administration of contact centre systems, or One year administering Telephony systems such as PBX and AC
- Experience with call routing and ACD
- Experience with VoIP
- Experience with Windows Server Administration
- Technically Proficient in Interactive Intelligence CIC v4.0, including Dialler, Recorder, and Optimizer.
- Familiar with other VOIP and cloud providers
- Familiar with Reporting and in particular Interactive Intelligence ICBM
- Familiar with workforce management
- Familiar with basic Public Switched Telephone Network features and circuits, including:
- T1 and DS3 circuits
- VoIP and SIP protocols
- PSTN call routing
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is desirable.
- Previous Administration/Development Experience with any of the following systems would be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Customer and service orientated.
- Solutions orientated.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrable aptitude for learning, becoming familiar and taking control of new environments.
- Organised and effective at prioritizing.
- Team player. Considerable emphasis will be placed on this ability.
What can you expect from Chill?
- Competitive Salary
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually