Win Tickets to the Spice Girls
Friday 24th May 2019
How would you like to be in with a chance of attending the Spice Girl’s sold out show in Croke Park? We want to give one lucky fan a pair of tickets to their concert on Friday, 24th May 2019.
To be entered into the draw, all you have to do is fill out the form below:
Enter to Win!
This competition is now closed and the winner notified.
Keep an eye on the Chill Insurance blog for more exciting competitions!
The competition will be open until 22nd May 2019 so enter now to be in with a chance of winning tickets to this unmissable concert!
The Spice Girls took the world by storm in 1996 with their debut single ‘Wannabe’, followed by their debut album ‘Spice’ which sold more than 31 million copies worldwide; making it the best-selling album of all time by a female group. The group have sold over 85 million records over the course of their career and have won a variety of Brit Awards, European Music Awards and American Music Awards.
This sold-out Croke Park gig is the first date of the girls’ stadium tour and is guaranteed to be an unforgettable night!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition consists of one pair of tickets to the Spice Girls in Croke Park on 24th May 2019.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 21st May 2019.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on Wednesday, 22nd May 2019 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winner via telephone or e-mail to arrange delivery of tickets.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- The personal information of competition entrants will be deleted within 30 days of the winner being announced and prize being dispatched.