Win Tickets To The Senior Hurling Final
Get A Quick Quote To Enter
Last weekend saw both All Ireland Hurling Semi finals take place. On Saturday, Kilkenny took on Waterford in a replay following their nail biting match one week prior. The cats went into the match in Semple stadium as favourites; however Waterford didn't shy away from the challenge and pushed them all the way to the final whistle, but were unable to knock the current champions.
Kilkenny are now through to their third All Ireland final in a row and following Tipperary’s late victory against Galway the two sides meet in the final for the first time since their epic clash in 2014. On Sunday, 4th September 2016, Tipp will seek revenge on the current Liam McCarthy holders.
Here at Chill Insurance, we have a pair of tickets up for grabs!! To enter all you have to do is click on one of the links below and get a quick quote with us by Thursday, 1st September 2016.
We like to make getting insurance as hassle-free as possible so we also want to make getting a pair of tickets to the hurling game of the year as easy as possible for one lucky person!!
So if you’re a Kilkenny fan, a Tipp fan or just a lover of the game, get a quick quote above and enter this fantastic competition.
Terms And Conditions
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a home, car, business, life or van insurance policy before 23.59 on the 31st August 2016.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the All Ireland Hurling final on 4th September 2016 in Croke Park.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 1st September 2016 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 31st August 2016.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.