Win Tickets To The Senior Football Final Replay
Get A Quick Quote To Enter
We are giving away a pair of tickets to the All Ireland Senior Football final replay on 1st October 2016. To enter this fantastic competition, simply get a quick quote! T&C’s apply.
Last weekend saw a thrilling encounter between Dublin and Mayo which resulted in a draw. A late point from Mayo captain Cillian O’Connor means that his side live to fight another day against The Dubs. Dublin weren’t exactly on top of their game however Mayo displayed a heroic performance and will be hoping for a similar display on Saturday, October 1st 2016.
Here at Chill Insurance, we have a pair of tickets up for grabs!! To enter all you have to do is click on one of the links below and get a quick quote with us by Wednesday, 28th September 2016.
We like to make getting insurance as hassle-free as possible so we also want to make getting a pair of tickets to the football game of the year as easy as possible for one lucky person!!
So if you’re a Dublin fan, a Mayo fan or just a lover of the game, get a quick quote above and enter this fantastic competition.
Terms And Conditions
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a home, car, business, life or van insurance policy before 23.59 on the 28th September 2016.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the All Ireland Football final replay on 1st October 2016 in Croke Park.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 29th September 2016 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 28th September 2016.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.