Win Tickets To The Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival
70 PAIRS UP FOR GRABS
The Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival returns this February and to celebrate we have 70 pairs of tickets up for grabs.
Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival
The Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival is Ireland's biggest celebration of Irish and International Feature Film. The festival takes place this year from 20th February to 3rd March 2019. Whether you are a fan of drama, comedy, horror, action or documentary, you’ll certainly find a film to suit your tastes.
How would you like to win one of 70 pairs of tickets for the Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival? To be in with a chance, simply complete the form below. We will select and notify our first batch of winners on Friday 22nd February (for Fantastic Flix Family Screenings) and our second group on Tuesday 26th February.
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to the following winners who have won themselves tickets!
Adrian Ivors, Aileen Mather, Alex Cunningham, Andre Donnelly, Anita Coyle, Ann Dalton, Ann Marie Rabbitt, Barbara Byrne, Beatrix Gilli, Betty Teeling, Caroline McCoy, Cathal Devilly, Catherine McPhilips, Catriona O’Sullivan, Colin Bohanna, Damien Moore, Darren Ward, Deborah Armstrong, Declan Galvin, Declan Kelly, Derek Smyth, Des Donagh, Donal Marron, Edward Bride, Eileen Gaynor, Gemma Carroll, Geraldine Ennis, Gerard Flanagan, Giuliano Albanese, Graham Rothwell, Jessica O’Mahoney, Joe Marry, John O’Donovan, John Paul Ginnivan, Johnny Moran, Julie Ann Lakes, Justin Holden, Keith Keeley, Kevin Bowman, Kieran Coyle, Kyle Stephenson, Leo Lawlor, Liam Nugent, Lilian O’Toole, Linda Flynn, Linda Savage, Liz Murphy, Maria Murphy, Mary Fay Warren, Mary Maloney, Mathew Dolan, Monika Will, Niamh O’Brien, Nora Martina, Orla Malone, Pamela Gallagher, Pat Craig, Patricia Kahert, Paul Healey, Philip Kearne, Philomena Moran, Robert Hunter, Teresa Carrol, Tess Ryan, Tim McDowell, Tony Brady, Una Fallon, Zam O’Donovan
The Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival is simply about presenting the best in emerging International and Irish film. With 125 events across 12 days, you will be spoilt for choice with everything from the finest Irish & international feature films, short films and documentaries and a dedicated children’s and young people’s programme.
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition consists of 70 pairs of tickets to the Virgin Media Dublin Film Festival.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners for Fantastic Flix Family Screenings will be randomly selected on Friday, 22nd February 2019 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries. Winners for all other screenings will be selected and notified by 09:00 on Tuesday 26th February 2019.
- We will contact the winners via telephone or e-mail to arrange delivery of tickets.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.