Win Tickets To The All-Ireland Hurling Semi Final
Get A Quick Quote To Enter
On August 13th 2017, The Munster champions, Cork, will battle it out with Derek McGrath’s Waterford side, who will be looking for revenge after their defeat to the Rebels in the Munster semi final’s earlier this year.
Do you want to be in with a chance of going to see Cork take on Waterford in the All-Ireland Hurling semi final? We want to send you and a friend along to Croke Park to watch The Rebels try to get one step closer to the Liam McCarthy cup.
To enter this competition all you have to do is get a quick quote for one of the below products by Tuesday, 8th August 2017.
At Chill Insurance, we search our panel of leading insurers to help find the right deal for you. We not only take the hassle out of insurance, but we also take the hassle out of getting your hands on a pair of All-Ireland Hurling semi final tickets.
So whether you are a Rebels fan, a supporter of "The Déise", or just a general lover of the sport, enter this competition by getting a quote for one of the above products.
Terms And Conditions
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a car, home, business, life or van insurance policy before 23.59 on the 8th August 2017.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding Chill employees and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the All Ireland Hurling semi final on 13th August 2017 in Croke Park.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 9th August 2017 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 8th August 2017.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.