Win All Ireland Hurling Tickets
Win All Ireland Hurling Semi Final And Final Tickets Bundle
After some humdingers of games, the 2014 All Ireland Hurling Championship is beginning to enter its final stages. It seems with each round we have a different county put forward their case for why they should be considered favourites to climb the steps and lift Liam McCarty aloft on September 7th.
Although the pairings for the finals still haven’t been decided we do have an idea of who is still left in contention. Provincial champions Kilkenny and Cork stand on either side of the semi final draw with their opponents to come from two of Dublin, Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford or Wexford.
With such a choice of teams left to win the hurling title we have decided to offer a unique prize of tickets to your choice of semi finals at GAA headquarters as well as tickets to the All Ireland Hurling final which takes place on September 7th in Croke Park.
Entering the competition is as quick and easy as getting your car or home insurance with Chill Insurance. All we need you to do is click on any of the links below and get a quick quote from us for any of the below before the 5th of August 2014*.
So if you fancy tickets to follow "The Rebels","The Dubs", "The Cats", "The Premier County", "The Déise", "The Slaneysiders" or the men from "The Treaty county" in their quest to claim this years All Ireland Hurling championship just click on the links above and enter your details.
If your insurance is up renewal, and you would like to get a great quote today, just call 1890 30 20 20 to speak to one of our advisers.
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a life, home, van , business or car insurance policy before 23.59 on the 5th of August 2014.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the winners choice of either of the All Ireland hurling semi finals, taking place on 10th of August 2014 and 17th of August 2014, and All Ireland hurling final on 7th of September 2014.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 5th of August 2014 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 5th of August 2014.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.