Win Tickets To The All Ireland Hurling Final
Enter Our Competition Today
Can Joe Canning win his first All Ireland or will Kevin Moran and The Déise overcome the odds and cause an upset?
This Sunday, Galway and Waterford go head to head in the All Ireland Hurling Final and we want to send you and a friend along. We have a pair of tickets up for grabs for one lucky winner.
To enter our competition, simply get a quick quote for one of the following products below:
Earlier this month, the Cork senior hurling team were defeated by a strong Waterford side who have earned their place in the final. However, the Cork minor hurling team take on the Galway minors in the All Ireland minor hurling final.
Chill Insurance are proud sponsors of both the Cork senior and minor hurling teams and we wish the lads the very best of luck on Sunday. If you want to enter this fantastic competition get a quick quote for one of the above products by the 30th August 2017.
Terms And Conditions
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a car, home, business, life or van insurance policy before 23.59 on the 30th August 2017.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding Chill employees and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the All Ireland Hurling Final on 3rd September 2017 in Croke Park.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 31st August 2017 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 30th August 2017.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.