Win Tickets To The All-Ireland Business Summit
Enter Our Competition
Chill Insurance is delighted to launch a competition to win two tickets to the All-Ireland Business Summit.
The summit takes place at Croke Park on 6th April 2017 and is a great opportunity to join your peers and take inspiration from thought-provoking speakers and learn the strategies your business needs to succeed.
The 2017 Summit will incorporate a conference featuring expert speakers, entrepreneurs, a business showcase zone, networking breakfast session, speed networking sessions and the inaugural Business All-Star Awards.
To celebrate the upcoming summit, we have two tickets up for grabs valued at €298. To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter below. We’ll pick our lucky winner by the 3rd March 2017.
This competition is now closed. Please keep an eye on our bog and social media pages for future competitions.
About the Summit
The All-Ireland Business Summit gives you a platform to learn from experts, increase your circle of influence, advance your business and career.
Taking place on 6th April 2017, you can spend the day networking with Ireland’s finest businesses and rubbing shoulders with potential clients & customers, partners and peers.
Some of the notable speakers this year include Bobby Kerr, Miriam O’Callaghan, Orlaith Carmody and Declan Coyle. More information can be found on The All-Ireland Business Summit website.
Terms And Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition prize is two tickets to the All-Ireland Business Summit, which includes Networking Breakfast, Keynotes and One Speed Networking Session.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on Friday, 3rd March 2017 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone to arrange delivery of prize
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 2nd March 2017.
- To enter you must complete the entry form which is available from this link.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.