Win Tickets To The All-Ireland Business Summit
Enter Our Competition
Chill Insurance is delighted to launch a competition to win two tickets to the All-Ireland Business Summit.
Returning for its 4th year, the All-Ireland Summit is an annual gathering of champions in Irish business. It brings together 100’s of business leaders, CEO’s, directors and entrepreneurs who are driven to do more, achieve more, become more effective and make an impact!
The 2018 Summit will incorporate a conference featuring expert speakers, entrepreneurs, a business showcase zone, networking breakfast session, speed networking sessions and of course, the prestigious Business All-Star Program.
The Business All-Star program is an annual competition designed to identify and recognise Irish companies and individuals that have distinguished themselves in the conduct of their business over the last 12 months. Divided into 20 categories, ranging from All-Stars New Busines to All-Star Innovative Business, the line-up reflects the diverse stages of development and vertical specialisation of Irish companies. Entry is FREE and you can find out more here! or check out the video below.
To celebrate the upcoming Summit and Business All-Star program, we have two tickets up for grabs worth over €400. To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter below. We’ll pick our lucky winner by the 1st March 2018.
Win A Pair Of Tickets
To celebrate the upcoming summit, we have two tickets up for grabs valued at €366. To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter below. We’ll pick our lucky winner by the 1st March 2018.
10% Online Discount
If you don’t win yourself a pair of tickets to the All-Ireland Business Summit, you can avail of our 10% online discount. Simply use CHILL2018 when purchasing your tickets online on this link.
About The Summit
The All-Ireland Business Summit gives you a platform to learn from experts, increase your circle of influence, advance your business and career.
Taking place on 19th April 2018, you can spend the day networking with Ireland’s finest businesses and rubbing shoulders with potential clients & customers, partners and peers.
Some of the notable speakers this year include Ivan Yates, Bobby Kerr, Kathryn Thomas and David McWilliams. More information can be found on The All-Ireland Business Summit website.
Terms And Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition prize is two tickets to the All-Ireland Business Summit, which includes Networking Breakfast, Keynotes and One Speed Networking Session.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on 1st March 2018 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone to arrange the delivery of the prize.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 28th February 2018.
- To enter you must complete the entry form which is available above.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.