Win Tickets To Taste of Dublin with Chill And Just Eat
Ireland’s Favourite Foodie Festival
Summer is finally here which means after work BBQs, musical festivals and of course the return of Taste of Dublin! Ireland’s favourite food festival returns next month to the Iveagh Gardens from the 14th to 17th June. To celebrate our continued partnership with Taste of Dublin, we have 50 pairs of tickets (Saturday or Sunday) to give away. And to ensure your taste buds are readily prepared this year, each winner will also receive a €20 gift card from Just Eat, Ireland’s leading food ordering and delivery app.
Food Lovers Playground
This year’s Taste of Dublin will be the biggest to date with over 25 world class chefs showcasing their skills while 20 of the country’s top restaurants will be on-site serving up a range of mouth-watering dishes to attendees.
This year’s theme, Food Lovers Playground, will bring a playful and vibrant twist to the event, brought to life by the varied array of stallholders. If you love food, this is one event you can't afford to miss.
This competition is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. Please keep an eye on our blog for future competitions. Congratulations to our winners below, you will be receiving your tickets and voucher by post in the coming days.
|T Deane||S Lavin||G Kennedy||S Irvine||E McGrath|
|P O'Keeffe||A Matthews||S Reardon||A Quinn||N Phelan|
|S Adamson||J Conlon||T Cripps||D Coogan||G Browne|
|R Coughlan||A O'Neill||D Roantree||M Kelly||D Kearns|
|G Dowling||N Diskin||K McGlynn||M Dowling||L Cherry|
|D Mooney||S Moloney||L McEneaney||C Gerrard||C Daly|
|T Walsh||K Walsh||D O’Mahony||J Browne||T Flanagan|
|G McCormack||A O'Neill||B O Regan||T Markus||L MacCarthy|
|C Trindle||S Reidy||C James||S McElroy||M Bradley|
|T Jones||C Mahony||M Doyle||M Will||N Donnelly|
Just Eat Waiter Service
Make sure to keep an eye out for the Just Eat Waiter Service this year at Taste of Dublin. Bringing the online service to life, Just Eat’s team of waiters will take and deliver orders from a selection of restaurant partners on site. With less time required to queue, you can spend more of the day exploring and enjoying the atmosphere with friends and family. Download the Just Eat app on iTunes or Google Play.
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition consists of 50 pairs of tickets to Taste of Dublin on Saturday afternoon (16th) or Sunday evening, 17th June 2018. €20 Just Eat gift card will also be issued with each pair of tickets.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on Friday, 1st June 2018 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone or e-mail to arrange delivery of prize.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on Thursday, 31st May 2018.
- To enter you must complete the entry form provided on this webpage by Sunday, 31st May 2018.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.