Win Tickets To Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition
Enter To Win!
This week, the Festive Edition of Taste of Dublin comes to the RDS for its inaugural event, transforming it into a foodie haven set to be the unmissable highlight of the festive season.
To celebrate Taste of Dublin’s first ever festive event, we have 100 pairs of tickets to give away. The festive edition of Taste of Dublin will take place at the RDS from Thursday 28th November – Sunday 1st December 2019.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply complete our form below and we’ll start contacting winners this week!
The Ultimate Christmas Treat
The festive edition of Taste of Dublin offers visitors the unique opportunity to source essential ingredients from artisan producers, engage with Ireland’s top culinary talent and to relax in the gourmet atmosphere of the season’s finest food and drink festival.
At the RDS, you’ll be able to sample signature dishes from Dublin's latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants, as well as off-menu items they've created exclusively for Taste.
If you love creating your own dishes, this will be the perfect opportunity to learn from the culinary crème de la crème as they cook up a storm during live demonstrations or prepare your order at their restaurants.
With so many great complimentary activities including cooking demonstrations, sprit masterclasses and wine tasting, the big question is who you’ll bring with you.
If you don't happen to win tickets, Taste of Dublin have a special 50% discount for Friday tickets. Simply use the code 'BLACKFRIDAY' when purchasing your tickets online.
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition consists of 100 pairs of tickets to various sessions at Taste of Dublin on Thursday 28th, Friday 29th, Saturday 30th November and Sunday 1st December 2019.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on Wednesday 27th November (for Thursday and Friday sessions), Thursday 28th November (for Saturday sessions) and Friday 29th November (for Sunday sessions)
- We will contact the winners via telephone or e-mail to arrange delivery of prize.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- To enter you must complete the entry form provided on this webpage by Friday, 29th November at 15:00.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.