Win Tickets To Beyonce
Get A Quick Quote To Enter
How would you like to be in with a chance of attending Beyoncé’s sold out show this July? We want to give one lucky fan a pair of tickets to her concert on Saturday, 9th July 2016.
To be entered into the draw, all you have to do to enter this fantastic competition is get a quick quote for one of the following to be automatically entered:
The competition will be open until June 30th 2016 for these unmissable concert tickets!
Almost a woman who needs no introduction, Beyoncé Knowles first came onto the scene in the all girl singing group, Destiny’s Child. After enjoying her group’s success for many years, she decided to explore other projects and began as a solo artist. She’s a multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist who's acclaimed for her thrilling vocals, videos and live shows.
Beyoncé (a.k.a. Queen Bey) comes to Dublin this July as part of her Formation world tour, which began in April and will finish in October. On her last visit to Dublin in 2013 for her Mrs Carter World Tour, she sold out three shows in 20 minutes and later added a fourth to due high demand.
Terms And Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition prize is a pair of tickets to see “Beyoncé” on 9th July 2016.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult to the concert.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on Friday, 1st July 2016 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone to arrange the delivery of the tickets.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 30th June 2016.
- To enter you must get a quick quote before 23.59 on the 30th June 2016.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.