Win One Of Five Family Passes To Funfest at Tayto Park
29th and 30th June 2019
We have a great competition this month to kick start the long summer holidays from school.
Five lucky families will win tickets for the inaugural Funfest Family Festival at Tayto Park this June (29th + 30th). With a line-up of international and Irish music acts along with a host of family fun activities, Tayto Park Funfest is set to be the perfect family weekend for both adults and children to enjoy.**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to the following winners who have won themselves family passes to FunFest at Tayto Park.
Caroline O’Connor (Cork), Paul Corrigan (Dublin), Edward Carroll (Limerick), Linda Allen (Kildare), Donna Folan (Galway)
The Perfect Family FestivalAt Tayto Park Funfest, families can dance the afternoon away, take a ride on The Cú Chulainn and grab a bite to eat at one of the delicious street food vendors before spending the evening watching amazing music acts including the popular Nathan Carter.
The weekend festival will host 16 Irish and International music acts on the main stage across the weekend and the big top tents will host magicians, dance acts, circus performers and much more. Tickets are priced at €55 per day and this includes entry to the park, wristbands for all attractions (as many times as you want) plus entry to Funfest. Buy your tickets here.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition consists of Five Family Tickets to Funfest at Tayto Park on either 29th or 30th June 2019. Each winning entry will receive 4 tickets which may be used in any combination for adults or children.
- Tayto Park Funfest is subject to license.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Tayto Park have their own Admission Terms and Conditions which can be viewed here.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on Friday, 21st June 2019 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone or e-mail to arrange delivery of prize.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on Thursday, 20th June 2019.
- To enter you must complete the entry form provided on this webpage by 23:59 on Thursday, 20th June 2019.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- Names of winners will be published on our website.
- The personal information of competition entrants will be deleted within 30 days of the winner being announced and prize being dispatched.