Win Ireland vs Germany Tickets
8th October 2015
The boys in green have their penultimate fixture against the Germans in the Aviva stadium on October 8th. It is the business end of the European qualifiers and Ireland need to produce in their final two games against Germany and Poland. The Polish game will take place on the 11th of October and will most definitely be in the back of the players’ minds. However, the team must put all of their energy and focus into their final home encounter, in this years qualifiers. After scraping by Georgia with a late Jonathan Walters strike, Ireland will need to up the ante if they are to stand a chance against the world champions.
Luckily for Ireland, Joachim Löw’s German side aren’t on the best of form having conceded two goals in their last fixture against Scotland. The Scots were unlucky not to come away with at least a point, but from an Irish perspective we can’t complain. Ireland now trail second-place Poland by two points and could still clinch an automatic qualification spot. But they might still be caught by Scotland in the race for the play-offs. However, a win in either of the remaining fixtures would guarantee a play-off at worst for Martin O’Neill’s men.
Here at Chill Insurance, we want to give you a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the game!! To enter all you have to do is click on one of the links below and get a quick quote with us by Friday, 2nd October 2015.
We like to help you out with your insurance needs as much as possible at Chill Insurance so we will also help one person out with a pair of tickets to this big game in the Aviva Stadium.
So if you're a football fan or an anything Irish fan, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to see Ireland take on the World Cup holders for a place in Euro 2016!
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a life, home, van, business or car insurance policy before 23.59 on the 2nd October 2015.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the Ireland v Germany European Qualifier game on Thursday, 8th October 2015 in the Aviva Stadium.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 5th October 2015 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 2nd October 2015.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.