Win GAA Tickets
For Dublin vs. Westmeath
It's that time again! For GAA fans up and down the country this part of the year signals the beginning of the Championship.
We expect Dublin and Westmeath fans already have the Croke Park clash on Saturday 1 June 2013 pencilled in their diaries in what promises to be an action packed quarter-final - and we're delighted to announce that we have 4 VIP tickets for the fixture to giveaway* to a lucky fan from each county.
Over the past 12 months we've run lots of competitions over on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, but for this giveaway we're asking who you think will lift the Sam Maguire this season. All you need to do is head over to our Facebook page and tell us your tip for the cup. It couldn't be easier.
The competition closes on 30 May 2013 and we'll be announcing the winner on 31 May 2013, so make sure that you get your entries in soon. We'd love to take you and some friends to Croke Park.
*T and Cs apply.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize is 4 tickets to the Dublin vs. Westmeath match at Croke Park on 1 June 2013.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion begins on 27 May 2013 and closes at 5pm on 30 May 2013.
- To enter you must be have submitted your answer by 5pm on 30 May 2013.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on 31 May 2013 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and announced on the Chill Insurance blog.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation or registration with the Financial Regulator and, as a result, it is not covered by the Financial Regulator's requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.